The Kitchen

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Photo from :http://www.time.com/time/photoessays/2006/next_gadgets/2.html)

Now, the research becomes real.


A special feeling come to me when I see this picture. This is an idea proposed by Jackie Lee's "CounterIntelligence: Augmented Reality Kitchen", which we discuss in the ubicomp course several weeks ago. The first thought was "cool, great, interesting, and beautiful". Now I change my attitude : "Well, an interesting design, which can really help people, and now become a real thing in our life."

I don't care a lot about money.(Well, I care, but not that much, since my parent did work hard and I don't need to worry about the money). My dream is to become a good teacher, or good professor. My research may not be some products that will make a great deal of money, but it will be interesting, fun, and helpful. (Money is always welcomed, which comes in the right way. I can then use it to do more interesting things. Ha ! ^-^ )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2008.07.25 Sun Moon Lake 日月潭遊記

2009.03.04 那麼,許個願吧!

2009.08.17 結束、開始